Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Tomorrow, May 6th

We are having baby Crawford tomorrow afternoon! We are scheduled for a c-section in the afternoon of Thursday, May 6th. Unfortunately, the baby did not flip and from the movements I felt really didn't make a huge effort at flipping either! He has been very active, but no giant flipping movements. He is happily wedged head up under my ribcage.

I have had a really great pregnancy and relate that to not working and being able to put my feet up or take a quick cat nap as needed. We feel really blessed to have had this first pregnancy and baby in Bermuda as I have done so well and Ryan is given 4 weeks of paternity here. That would not have happened if we were living in the USA! Ryan will take the first week off to spend with me and the baby and then may go back to work some as my mom and dad visit on the 14th-22nd. He will then take some days off here and there to help out when we do not have family in town. I feel so lucky to have his help as I know the c-section recovery period will take a few weeks.

We will post the babies stats, name, and time of delivery when we can. Hopefully pictures will be posted soon as well. Stay tuned...

Until next time....(next time I will be a mom!)

No comments:

Post a Comment