Monday, April 26, 2010

SURPRISE!

Saturday afternoon I had a lovely surprise baby shower in Bermuda. My two friends here had asked if they could take me to get a pedicure and I graciously accepted (I can't really reach my toes anymore and I can't ask Ryan to paint them for me!). After a small detour, I ended up arriving at a party with 17 of my friends, volunteering buddies, and colleagues! It was a wonderful surprise.

We were given some wonderful baby gifts and even some treats for me. I now have a 3 hour massage, pedicure, and facial waiting for me. I think I will indulge myself after the baby is born. Ryan can babysit as I go and pamper myself.

According to my diagnosis, Baby Crawford is still breech. We have an ultrasound to confirm that tomorrow and then we were schedule the c-section. This pregnancy is coming to an end as we could have our bundle of joy any day now! I will keep you posted on the chosen date.

I have also posted some pictures in my album from the baby shower...enjoy!

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment