Monday, April 27, 2009

I feel the need to write

I have neglected the blog for over a week now. I do have a good excuse as I was in Minneapolis visiting family and friends. I decided to surprise my parents and arrived in Minnesota on Wednesday of last week. We had a great time shopping, eating, and relaxing.

I did enjoy the luxury of taking long showers and using a dish washer. Meanwhile, Ryan ran out of water and had to call a water truck. We had to get 3 loads of water costing us a whopping $210! We do know that we won't have to get water every month or even every other month, so we can handle the cost.

Unfortunately, I don't have an update on anything new in Bermuda. Hopefully there will be more to come this week. I did start a 3 night a week boot camp exercise class this week and am volunteering at the Centre on Philanthropy. Hopefully these activities will keep me busy and will allow me to meet some new people.

Until next time...

No comments:

Post a Comment