Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Finally Home...


Our place finally feels like home. We got all of our things on Monday. I just finished unpacking the last box today.
It is tight! I guess it doesn't work too well when I was in Pennsylvania packing and Ryan was in Bermuda picking out a house. I think I should have left about half of our clothes in the USA. Everything fits, but there is no room for anything else. So when you come to visit, please don't bring anything that isn't usable (TP, Paper towels, toothpaste, shampoo...all of those would be fine as they are really expensive here). The picture is of our house on Dudley Hill. It is a two unit house, so the front part is our neighbors. The back part where you can see a half circle window is our bedroom. I will take more pictures with our furniture and send them soon.
Until next time...

1 comment:

  1. I happen to stumble across your blog.. Loving how through your eyes I see Bermuda again.. I was born and raised right down the hill whereyou stayed. Duddle hill is from my old family estate Duddley on the main road. I lived in Duddley cottage. The last house at the bottom of the hill before the bend in the road. My father lives there still. I know the blog is old but life on that island doest change much.. Again thanks for the smile today. I hope you came back stateside with a great accent.

    ReplyDelete